ClearWater pH Plus is the best way to increase a hot tub or pool's pH levels if they have dropped below the recommended amount. The recommended pH balance is between 7.2 and 7.6. Incorrect pH levels can impact the water quality, imbalance other chemicals, and cause the water to give itchy skin and eyes. If pH levels drop below 7.2 acidity increases and a pH increaser is needed.
How do I use Clearwater® pH Plus in my pool or hot tub?
- Test your water using the Clearwater® Dip Test Strips
- Measure the quantity of pH Plus you need
- Dissolve the pH increaser granules in a jug of warm water
- Pour the dissolved pH Plus granules directly into the water
- Leave for 8 hours and re‑test the water
- The ideal pH level is between 7.2 and 7.6 Top tip: a level teaspoon equals approximately 5g of pH Plus
As with all chemical products, instructions and warnings should be carefully read and followed.